As a safety-net provider of mental health, addictive disease, and developmental disability services for the state of Georgia, Aspire seeks to lead our communities towards health, hope, and recovery. Our services strengthens our community by supporting our most important asset – our people. Aspire provides individuals with recovery-focused and trauma-informed care, collaborates with community partners to strengthen programs and systems, and works to raise awareness of behavioral health issues in our community. Through early intervention and community-based treatment services, we seek to meet people where they are. Our dedicated team of professionals strives to empower individuals to define what recovery and well-being looks like for each person and to provide the support and resources needed for every individual to reach their goals. Services to youth, families, and adults are provided in agency locations as well as partnering community agencies within Baker, Calhoun, Early, Dougherty, Lee, Miller, Terrell, and Worth Counties.
Our Mission is to offer affordable, accessible, and quality mental health, addictive disease, and developmental disability services by skilled professionals who are sensitive to the needs of individuals and families served.
Our Vision is to lead our communities toward health, hope, & recovery.
• We believe all people should be treated with dignity and respect.
• We are dedicated to the education of individuals, family members, and the community.
• We believe that quality service should be provided in a variety of locations convenient to individuals and families.
• We are committed to respond to the needs of the community.
• We believe each individual is unique and that services should be individualized based on their preferences.
• We strive to find new ways to use current resources and to generate new ones through community partnerships.
• We are committed to understanding and respecting cultural differences.
• We believe people should receive services which respect their privacy and confidentiality.
• We strive for individuals’ satisfaction.
• We are committed to exemplifying ethical conduct.