Making the decision to seek assistance with mental health issues, substance abuse, addictions or developmental disability challenges is an important first step. At Aspire, we believe that each individual has the right to strive toward their full potential. Our team is dedicated to providing individualized best practice services to you or your loved one. Aspire has provided prevention, treatment and support services for children, youth, families and adults who experience mental illness, addiction, co-occurring disorders or developmental disabilities in an eight county area for over 50 years. Services are provided in agency locations as well as partnering community agencies within Baker, Calhoun, Early, Dougherty, Lee, Miller, Terrell and Worth Counties.
Kay Brooks Hatfield, EdD, LPC
Our Mission is to offer affordable, accessible, and quality mental health, addictive disease, and developmental disability services by skilled professionals who are sensitive to the needs of individuals and families served.
Our Vision is to lead our communities toward health, hope, & recovery.
• We believe all people should be treated with dignity and respect.
• We are dedicated to the education of individuals, family members, and the community.
• We believe that quality service should be provided in a variety of locations convenient to individuals and families.
• We are committed to respond to the needs of the community.
• We believe each individual is unique and that services should be individualized based on their preferences.
• We strive to find new ways to use current resources and to generate new ones through community partnerships.
• We are committed to understanding and respecting cultural differences.
• We believe people should receive services which respect their privacy and confidentiality.
• We strive for individuals’ satisfaction.
• We are committed to exemplifying ethical conduct.