As a safety-net provider of mental health, addictive disease, and developmental disability services for the state of Georgia, Aspire seeks to lead our communities towards health, hope, and recovery. Our services strengthens our community by supporting our most important asset – our people. Aspire provides individuals with recovery-focused and trauma-informed care, collaborates with community partners to strengthen programs and systems, and works to raise awareness of behavioral health issues in our community. Through early intervention and community-based treatment services, we seek to meet people where they are. Our dedicated team of professionals strives to empower individuals to define what recovery and well-being looks like for each person and to provide the support and resources needed for every individual to reach their goals. Services to youth, families, and adults are provided in agency locations as well as partnering community agencies within Baker, Calhoun, Early, Dougherty, Lee, Miller, Terrell, and Worth Counties.
Our Mission is to offer affordable, accessible, and quality Mental Health, Addictive Disease and Developmental Disability services by skilled professionals who are sensitive to the needs of individuals and families served.
Our Vision is to lead our communities toward Health, Hope, & Recovery.
- Commitment to individual and organizational efforts to: Build Respect, Dignity, Fairness, Empathy, and Compassion.
- Commitment to equitable treatment at all organization levels and throughout all programs.
- Committed to Recovery-focused, trauma-informed and person-centered care.
- Commitment to Care, Welfare, Safety, Security and Satisfaction of the individuals we serve and the employees who serve.
- We believe each person is unique and services should be based on needs and preferences.
- Commitment to engagement in community partnerships and whole health.